Unified Infrastructure & Applications Monitoring
Assure the performance and availability of your IT infrastructure with unified monitoring of network devices, servers, virtual & JMX environments. Track bandwidth usage, and improve infrastructure and application performance to meet ever changing business demands. Get a complete picture of your IT environment.
Which tier is right for you?
Whatsup Gold Application Performance Monitoring
Find and Fix Application Problems Fast
- Monitor and manage critical business applications and SLAs
- Get alerted and rapidly isolate root causes of performance problems
- Leverage turn-key best practice monitoring profiles for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Linux and Java based apps
- Easily build application profiles to monitor your in-house applications.
- Get up and running in less than one hour
Whatsup Gold Flow Monitoring
Visibility into Network Traffic and Bandwidth Usage
- Collects flow records using Cisco NetFlow, NetFlow-Lite and NSEL, Juniper J-Flow, sFlow and IPFIX protocols for extensive multi-vendor networks.
- Delivers detailed and actionable data on network traffic and bandwidth consumption.
- Monitors, alerts, and reports on interface traffic and bandwidth utilization, and sources and destinations of network traffic.
- Generates top application reports using Cisco’s NBAR classification, and CBQoS reports on class-based policies.
- New First and only native support of Cisco’s NetFlow-Lite – eliminates need for added complexity of 3rd party aggregator tools
Whatsup Gold Whats Virtual
Manage health, availability and performance of virtual environments
- Monitor physical and virtual servers (hypervisors and guests) from a unified dashboard.
- Automatically discover, map and document physical servers and virtual machines, clusters, vCenter server, and VMware ESXi hosts and guests.
- Track live VM migrations in real-time, and understand virtual-to-physical relationships at all times with dynamic LiveMaps.
- Plan and optimize virtual resource needs and requirements.
- Gain visibility through VM-specific dashboard reports.
Whatsup Gold Whats configured
Streamline configuration and change management
- Automatically inventory and store configuration files in a secure repository.
- Automate configuration changes like passwords or enabling/disabling functionality to eliminate accessing each device individually.
- Leverage configuration change audit trails for regulatory compliance and to restore device configuration.
- Get alerts and account for every change made to your network, including unauthorized changes.
- Meet security and compliance guidelines with unlimited stored versions of configuration files and templates for key compliance reports.
Discovery & Network Monitoring
Get immediate value through comprehensive discovery.Leverage powerful Layer 2/3 discovery. Generate a detailed interactive map of the core, Windows, wireless and virtual resources for an end-to-end view of your infrastructure.
|If you’re having trouble with your IT and communications, need IT support, want a little extra help internally or with a project, then please contact us today or call +971 4 359 8074 to speak to an expert member of our team.|