A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a type of service management system that establishes a two-way accountability for Netdesire Technologies service, mutually agreed upon by customer and provider. It is really a contract that documents operational and interpersonal relationships, establishes mutual expectations, and provides a standard to measure performance. Organizations that have such systems in place achieve higher customer and employee satisfaction ratings. It will increase the customer relationship if SLA is implemented in UAE.The benefits of a SLA
- Improves customer service in UAE.
- Facilitates communication. The IT service desk staff will be able to set customer expectations (i.e. your employees) in two ways. First, they can refer to the SLA document for definitions on how priorities are set and the maximum time the IT service desk has to resolve the case. Secondly, they can refer to periodic performance reports to inform customers how the support organization is actually performing. Average time to resolve is usually much less than the maximum time goal.
- customers and the support center jointly created the SLA all customers will more easily accept the SLA.
- With the SLA posted to your Intranet or in employee handouts, it becomes an “official” agreement.
- Procedures should be defined and followed by both the IT service groups and employees
- Sets standards for customer service.